- Understanding Al Jazira's customers was key to communicating with them. We helped the club segment their customers and bring them to life with detailed pen portraits. Targeting those likely to engage and spend the most.
- We helped Al Jazira devise and manage a programme of change to become more fan-centric, design a strategy for managing all customer interactions within the organisation and provided advanced planning tools to test and support financial and marketing planning.
- Al Jazira faced an increased challenge in delivering additional matchday revenues, as the club sought more balanced revenue streams. Teamup enhanced and structured VIP and fan facilities, delivering increased matchday revenues. We also built the rules that govern customer contacts and helped the club implement them across all touch points.
- FAN LOYALTY
- Teamup implemented a new Ticketing and Loyalty System that enables Al Jazira to gain detailed knowledge about its fan base. As a result, the club enjoyed increased retention rates; provided value beyond price; improved per-cap spend; increased matchday attendance 2500% in one season.
- EVENT MGM'T
- Winning the League and President's Cup demanded a fan celebration that achieved comprehensive national coverage. As with every major event we produce, we liaised with the all the relevant authorities, making sure the necessary permissions were granted to ensure a smooth running, safe and successful event. 40,000 guests joined for this Abu Dhabi-style spectacle.
- BRAND STRATEGY
- Research analysing traditional graphic elements and cultural symbols defined the parameters around which the brand strategy and artistic direction were formed. The tour programme merges western culture with local tradition and establishes the footprint for Arsenal in the region.
- BRAND IDENTITY
- The Arsenal Asia Tour is a fresh and exciting visual concept that incorporates traditional characters in a modern regional theme – communicating 'Victory through Harmony' to all who follow.
- GRAPHIC SYSTEM
- Traditional Lion and Dragon symbols were incorporated to deliver on the competitive and fearless attributes of this Arsenal side.
An ownable Arsenal Harmony-man was also created using the traditional Kanji character for harmony, peace and consistency [HE]. Harmony-man is simple to apply and is instantly recognisable as Arsenal.
- Arsenal's strategy for their Asia Tours is to make the London Giant feel local and natural in the marketplace. With this in mind, Teamup developed a translated player identity system which is simple, local and in Arsenal-style.
- ASIA TOUR 2012
- Continuing to activate Arsenal's social and non-traditional media strategy for the Asian market, developing a regional branded theme and look for the brand.
- Teamup worked with Celtic to develop a series of ideal consumer profiles. Products, messaging and offers were tailored to meet their needs and move the fan to become a consumer.
- 125 CELEBRATION
- The Celtic 125 Campaign is thanking everyone who has made Celtic a global football powerhouse with innovative, cultural events and exclusive collaborations throughout the year and around the globe.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- Celtic is one of the world’s most talked about clubs. Our plan helped Celtic take their engaging posts, fan interactions, and community presence to a variety of networks, courting fans and followers in all of the places they spend their time. Celtic's Social Media Hub driving users across multiple networks, aggregating content from across the web.
- We developed the simple idea of FOOTBALL FOR GOOD. Making sure everything they do speaks to the Celtic Foundation’s ability to leverage FOOTBALL FOR GOOD in the aid of individuals and the community.
- A Champions League club needs tools that help them complete with the best of the best. Bringing the sights and sounds of Celtic's Heritage of Success to boardrooms.
- BRAND STRATEGY
- Under Armour is now positioned to realize the complete potential of its brand. A pan-European brand strategy has been crafted which will increase Under Armour's relevance, leaving it poised to substantially and meaningfully grow recognition in existing and unexploited European markets.
- SALES CAMPAIGN
- Teamup helped UA concept and launch a compelling and successful sales campaign for their Insanely Comfortable, Fast-drying, made from recycled plastic bottles T-shirt. The campaign focused on the individual athlete-performer, making the fan the Catalyst in their own evolution.
- In order to ensure that the Under Armour Brand Platform meets the needs of the market, Teamup worked with UA Europe to develop a series of ideal consumer profiles. Products, messaging and offers were tailored to meet their needs and move the customer from consumer to fan.
- CLUB SPORT
- Worked with UA Europe developing strategies and branding concepts for club and governing body sponsorship and activation campaigns.
- Stories are a powerful tool for drawing in audiences and making messages stick. Our ongoing consultation help UA succeed in telling a story to great effect.
- Over the past decade, Harlequins fan base and attendance have risen dramatically, new generations of Quins supporters and members are filling The Stoop week-in and week-out. Understanding whom these new fans are and how best to communicate with them was key to sustainable growth. We helped the club segment their customers and bring them to life with detailed pen portraits and customer journeys.
- Harlequins Rugby Club engaged teamup to develop Harlequins long term positioning, activating intangible brand dimensions of home, tradition and loyalty. The objective was to create an idea about the brand that is independent from gameday performance and sustainable.
- BRAND CAMPAIGN
- Teamup created The Harlequins Heartland campaign; a compelling platform reflecting the team's rich heritage and positioning the Harlequins brand at the epicentre – 'Heart of London Rugby'. The Heartland campaign is scalable to grass roots and community initiatives, local clubs and partner opportunities.
- BRAND IDENTITY
- Harlequins new brand architecture was developed to make activation strategies simple to communicate visually; new fonts were employed to make existing logos more open and approachable.
- LOOK TOOLS KIT
- A look tools kit including backgrounds, treated photographic images of players are all in use. Advertising headlines key off of this concept. A bold and classic look and feel is produced, evoking rugby's power and its regional roots, intensifying the emotional bond to fans and partners and positioning the brand as a destination of the heart.